Saturday, July 2, 2016

Followers

I know people are reading my posts (because I can see my stats lol) but yet no one is following. What do you look for in a blog for it to be "follow worthy"?
I know I'm not full of fun and excitement, but I'm still trying to figure all this out. It doesn't break my heart that I don't have followers since I didn't start this blog for a popularity contest, but I'm curious.

On another note I finished a book the other day called "Pandora's Daughter" by Iris Johanson. I thought it was a good book. Has anyone else read it?

2 comments:

  1. Takes time to get followers and even i have followers but usually only a couple of people comment on my blog posts. Takes time my dear.

    That book was AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement. I just want to make sure I am a little bit entertaining lol.

    ReplyDelete