Sunday, October 20, 2019

Falling Behind


Who knew that trying to keep up with book reviews could be so hard at times? Well, apparently not me. I honestly didn't realize how far behind I had fallen and that it'd been so long since I had posted on the blog at all (ooops). I am currently playing catch up with all of these books. Since school started (and my 2 new jobs) I find that I don't have much time to read (but obviously I'm finding time somewhere) and even less time to get on my laptop to post reviews.
I just finished one review and will start the next after I have some lunch. I'd like to get them all done today. Pretty sure that's not going to happen, but you never know.

Finished review -
Careful What You Wish For by Hallie Ephron

Coming soon -
Cryptic Kingdom by N.B. Austin
Cross Kill by James Patterson
Athena's Choice by Adam Boostrom
The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephanie Meyer

A side note....are you following my Instagram? You should check out the post I just made for Careful What You Wish For by Hallie Ephron. You've heard of the "Traveling Pants", but what about a "Traveling Book"?

2 comments:

  1. Tell me about it. I keep planning on doing at least one blog post a week, in addition to my novel writing, but it doesn't happen. Where does time go?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really don't have a clue. I believe I am currently 6 reviews behind. I am trying to make sure I have a list with all the books I haven't reviewed yet.

      Delete