Saturday, July 25, 2020

1 Month

1 Loooooong Month.....


That's how long it's been since I have posted a review on my blog. It's not for lack of reading as I have 5 books waiting for their review. I think the problem is that I usually finish my books in bed and at that time I'm not going to get up to write my review. Then comes morning and all I want to do is wake up and have my coffee in peace, but I never seem to be able to drag myself out of bed before my 6 year old wakes up. Once that happens, it's almost impossible to concentrate on writing reviews, except I know that I need to get them done. It's not fair to the book, the author or you, my readers.


So I will set myself some goals. To get at least one review done before the end of the month and then one a week until I am caught up. You can help me with my goals......comment with what book you're looking forward to reading the review on the most.

  • Storm Of Secrets by Loretta Marion
  • You Are Not Alone by Greer Henricks & Sarah Pekkanen
  • The Return by Rachel Harrison
  • The Half Sister by Sandie Jones
  • Home Before Dark by Riley Sager

2 comments:

  1. We get busy in life, it happens :)
    I'm thinking The Return and The Half Sister!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great choices!! I look forward to hearing what you think of the reviews.

      Delete