Sunday, January 3, 2021

2021 - New Year New You?

 

It's finally 2021 and honestly, after the year we just dealt with, I am not holding out much hope for this one. So many people have had to deal with turning their lives upside down to deal with our current "normal". For me that meant homeschooling my 6 year old daughter which hasn't left any of that "me" time to read, write reviews or anything else. 

 


I'm not one who sets New Year's Resolutions. I am, instead, going to try and set some goals. I am going to have separate lists for my goals. I will have work goals, personal goals and my reading goals. My 1st goal for reading is to get caught up on all the reviews that I need to write......well this should be fun.

What about you? Do you set a resolution or have a key word/phrase that you try to live by for the year? Comment below and let me know.

2 comments:

  1. My goal: Publish my 2nd novel in spring and the Christmas novel by end of October. Another goal is to build my editing business to full-time status :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's an awesome goal and I'm sure it's one that you'll have no trouble reaching.

      Delete