Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Sorry for the confusion......

 

I want to apologize for all the back and forth about the books that are for sale. With so many books so post I am trying to find the easiest and best way to post them all. The Books For Sale page just wasn't cooperating with the html for some reason and so that has been removed. I had also tried adding a shop to the Facebook page and many of the books were not getting approved. Why, well because Facebook does what it wants I guess. I would have loved to be able to open a physical bookshop, but it's just not something that is going to happen anytime soon.

The final answer about what to do came down to creating a group on Facebook - 

Read N’ Reviews Virtual Bookstore

If you'd don't have Facebook (say whaaat) and want to get a list of books available please reach out to me and I'll see what I can do to get you one.

No comments:

Post a Comment