Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Rise and Shine.....or simply just rise

I'm not a morning person, never have been. So when I have to get up early for any reason I'm usually not all "bright eyed and bushy tailed". Where did that saying even come from? People don't have tails.
Anyways, it's hard to get out of bed some mornings. Especially mornings like today where the sky is all overcast making sleep want to stay even longer. The decision that I must make is to either just get out of bed and be grouchy, which is so easy to do. Or I can think about at least 1 good thing I will see or do today to make it worthwhile to get out of bed.
I've got housework and running around to do today. What's so good about that? Well can crank up the radio and listen to my favorite music while driving so there's a plus! It's no a big one, but it's little things in life that we have to appreciate.
So even though the weather is gloomy this morning let me work on getting my shine on.

No comments:

Post a Comment