Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Read Along Event

I've decided that I am going to host events for people to read along with me with whatever my current book is. After I am done reading the book and leave my review on my Facebook page, I encourage others to leave a review as well. Just because I don't care for a particular book doesn't mean that it wasn't someone else's favorite.
I was hoping to give each book a month long event (because not everyone is a fast reader), but unfortunately Facebook only allows 2 weeks. People don't have to finish the book in 2 weeks though. Anyone can comment on any of the books reviewed on the Facebook page.

If you are interested in the current read along for "The Door To December" by Dean Koontz you can join the event here.


If you are interested in the current read along for "Once Craved" by Blake Pierce you can join the event here


No comments:

Post a Comment