Sunday, May 12, 2019

Mother's Day & Birthday Weekend


That's right. Not only is it Mother's Day 👩 this weekend, but also my birthday 🎂 My daughter stayed with my mom Friday night so that my husband could take me to dinner. Instead of going out to dinner I opted to get Apple-bee's carry out and rent a movie. A night relaxing night at home is a wonderful gift.


Sorry to everyone who is afraid of clowns, just pretend this picture isn't here. Oh, you already saw it huh? Ooops.
Now I wanted to read It by Stephen King for a long time, but was overwhelmed at the length of the book. I finally read it last year (click here to check out my review) and since have wanted to watch the original It and then the new It movies. We did watch them, but not in that order. My husband wanted to watch the new one so we rented that one. I really enjoyed it until the end when I realized it was just Part 1 and not the whole book. So then it was on to the original movie. I preferred this layout of the movie, but wish I hadn't just watched the first part of the new movie with all the super special effects that weren't available in 1990. If they'd just kept the original movie and added all the special effects it would've been perfect.



Also, I did a thing today....



Yes, Read N' Reviews is now on Etsy. I've made some bookmarks that I'm working on getting uploaded and will work on getting making other "bookish" stuff. Please stop by and check it out, mark as a favorite and share....basically just show me some love. I mean it is Mother's Day and my Birthday after all.



TO ALL THE MOMS OUT THERE
(including pet moms...ya'll count too)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment