Sunday, November 10, 2019

Cross Kill by James Patterson

Cross Kill : An Alex Cross Story

by James Patterson




Rating (1-5) 📘📘📘📘📘
Genre - Crime Thriller, Psychological Thriller
Format - Paperback
Length - 113 pages

*Amazon Blurb*

Alex Cross, I'm coming for you-even from the grave if I have to.

Along Came a Spider killer Gary Soneji has been dead for over ten years. Alex Cross watched him die. But today, Cross saw him gun down his partner. Is Soneji alive? A ghost? Or something even more sinister?

Nothing will prepare you for the wicked truth.


*My Review* 

I grabbed this book for 2 reasons. 1 - it was by and author I usually enjoy. 2 - it was short. Although it was a short book I thought it was well written and fit a lot of action into a short amount of pages. I enjoyed the entire thing, until I got to the end. It wasn't the book that I didn't enjoy, but the fact that I didn't check to see if it was part of a series before I started. I was rushing to finish to see how it ended only to find out that it didn't end because it was part of a series....seriously!?!
I don't start a series until I have all the books in it to make sure I can just continue the story when I am ready....and to make sure that I am able to get all the books. I also won't start a series if it has more than just a couple books. This one turned out to be a side story, number 24.4 to be exact. How do you even get a .4? Now I have my OCD wanting me to read the first 24 books, but my non OCD is telling me that there are way too many books out there to get caught up in a long series....decisions are real.




No comments:

Post a Comment