Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Timelapse by Douglas Rugambwa

Timelapse

by Douglas Rugambwa


Rating (1-5) - 📘 (DNF)
Genre - Psychological Thriller
Format -E-book

I received this an ARC (advanced reader copy).

Let me start off by saying this is clearly one of those books that you might enjoy, but I was no where close. I am disappointed to add that this is my first DNF (did not finish) book. I've pushed through to make it just over 60%, but have actually starting skipping paragraphs. Reaching that point in a book it just wasted time I could be reading something else. Maybe I'll go back and try again, but I doubt it.

The book is said to be similar to the Matrix, in which we are living a lie. The beginning started of pretty good until the whole "treasure hunt". From that point on I felt as if I was back in high school going from class to class. History, science and even religion. At one point in the book there's a link to watch a video....an actual link. So I'm guessing this book is only meant to be an e-book? So the video along with all the maps and charts just made it too educational for me. I understand the concept of what was being said, but did it really have to have numbers, charts and all that?


It is possible that the book got better. Maybe it got great! But at this point, it is just not something I care to find out.




No comments:

Post a Comment