Sunday, July 21, 2019

Reviewers & Authors.....you'll want to read this.

https://www.thieme.com/resources/87-resources-for-authors


I'd love to be able to pair up reviewers and authors. This will be a work in progress, but for now it will be done as follows -

Reviewers - Fill out the form with as much detail as possible to help connect you with an author. By submitting your information, you are agreeing to allow me to share your name, email and other information with authors seeking reviewers. I will only share your information with authors that have books in the genre that you select.



Authors - Fill out the form and I will work to pair you up with a reviewer that is interested in the genre that you have. Please make sure to let me know if the book is an ARC/BETA and the deadline for reviews.


If you experience any issues with the links/forms please contact me here. (Including any suggestions you have to make this better.)

No comments:

Post a Comment