Saturday, January 25, 2020

A Nearly Normal Family by M.T. Edvardsson




Rating (1-5) 📘📘
Genre - Domestic Thriller
Format - Hardcover
Length - 400 pages

*Amazon Blurb*

Eighteen-year-old Stella Sandell stands accused of the brutal murder of a man almost fifteen years her senior. She is an ordinary teenager from an upstanding local family. What reason could she have to know a shady businessman, let alone to kill him?
Stella’s father, a pastor, and mother, a criminal defense attorney, find their moral compasses tested as they defend their daughter, while struggling to understand why she is a suspect. Told in an unusual three-part structure, A Nearly Normal Family asks the questions: How well do you know your own children? How far would you go to protect them?


*My Review* 

I was really excited to read this book. I was wondering what kind of trouble Stella could have gotten into to test her parents limits...if they had any...to save her. My excitement didn't last long. This story dragged on. The ending was a bit predictable and I thought it was quite boring. Her father puts himself in a bad position without even knowing any of the facts and her mother, I'll just leave that alone so as to not give anything away.
If you choose to read or have read this, I'd love to hear your thoughts on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment