Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Welcome 2020


This is an actual representation of the books that I have waiting to be reviewed. Ok, not exactly an actual representation since I only have 9. Still I can't believe that I am 9 books behind in reviews. I haven't had any time to myself since September due to starting 2 jobs. It is much easier to read a few pages here and there than it is to site and write reviews.
I will be working on getting caught up as quick as possible and my one and only new year's resolution is to stay on top of my reviews and not get so far behind again.

I did end 2019 happily in my little book world. I not only met, but exceeded my goal of 55books. Granted it was only by 4 books, but that is a lot for me. I am setting my goal this year for 60. Feel free to check out my Year In Review on Goodreads.

Do you set goals for yourself? Did you meet your 2019 one? What is your goal for 2020? There are so many opportunities for a new year on the 1st day. I am going to start mine right now and work on those reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment