Wednesday, May 27, 2020

What makes a blog worthy of a follow?



I created my blog to keep track of book reviews for myself and to have an easy way to share them with people. I do use Goodreads to keep track of books, but it's not easy to share links of certain reviews. I normally keep it strictly reviews and nothing else. That means when life happens and I'm unable to read as much as I'd like, I don't have reviews to post. When I don't post reviews, my blog doesn't get any posts at all.

I'm curious.....what makes a blog one that you want to follow? Would you rather see more posts that are not reviews, but still book related? Any posts even if they aren't book related?
What are your thoughts on my blog? I know that there's a ton of them out there that have much more content. I like to keep my simple and to the point especially with my reviews. Do you think the blog is too simple?

Let's get some honest feedback...I promise I can handle it. If you don't want to comment on the blog feel free to email me. I'm looking forward to what you all think.

No comments:

Post a Comment