Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Airabella by Addalynn Sanders




Rating (1-5) - 📘📘📘📘📘
Genre - Children's Dragon, Unicorn & Mythical Stories, Children's Animals Books
Format - Paperback
Length - 26 pages


*Amazon Blurb*

Airabella is a beautiful and sparkly unicorn...... until she fell into a pud puddle and got dirty. Join Airabella as she learns a valuable lesson about the importance of listening to her mother.


*My Review* 

I'll admit that I am a little biased to this book since my daughter is the author. That's right, your beloved bloggers daughter wrote her very own book at just 5 years old. She came up with this adorable story and kept telling it to me. I typed it up in a word document because I thought it'd be something to look back on when she was all grown up. The only part I had was asking some simple questions like "what happened next " and "why did that happen". I ended up sending it to a dear high school friend of mine who thought it was adorable. I asked my daughter how she felt about being an author and she was overjoyed!

We had no grand visions of her becoming famous or anything like that Honestly, we thought she'd have her very own copy and maybe sell a few to friends and family. To date, she's had over 50 copies sold. I couldn't be any prouder of her hard work and her dreams to continue writing even more Airabella books.

Now for my review.....it's an adorable book that shows how things can go from bad to worse if you ignore your mom. It also shows how wonderful your day can be if you do listen.

If you have read this book, we'd love to hear your thoughts. You can also find Airabella on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.




No comments:

Post a Comment