Thursday, August 6, 2020

You Are Not Alone by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen




Rating (1-5) - 📘📘📘📘
Genre - Domestic Thriller, Vigilante Justice Thriller
Format - Hardcover
Length - 352 pages


*Amazon Blurb*

Shay Miller wants to find love, but it eludes her. She wants to be fulfilled, but her job is a dead end. She wants to belong, but her life is increasingly lonely. Until Shay meets the Moore sisters. Cassandra and Jane live a life of glamorous perfection, and always get what they desire. When they invite Shay into their circle, everything seems to get better. Shay would die for them to like her. She may have to.


*My Review* 

This was definitely not one of my favorite books by the amazing Hendrick & Pekkanen team. It was still a great suspense like others they've teamed up, but the main character Shay made me a little annoyed. The events that play out between Shay and the other girls are clear enough so that you know what is going on and you are able to follow along without issues. I just couldn't stand the main character which is an issue in any book. I found myself constantly asking "really" and "are you serious" during my reading. I know that Shay's personality is why she did the things like she did, but I kept wishing she'd just grow up and get a backbone. Ouch, was that too harsh?





No comments:

Post a Comment