Friday, August 21, 2020

The Half Sister by Sandie Jones

 



Rating (1-5) - 📘
Genre - Psychological Thriller, Domestic Thriller
Format - Hardcover
Length - 336 pages

*Amazon Blurb*

THE TRUTH 

Sisters Kate and Lauren meet for Sunday lunch every week without fail, especially after the loss of their father. 

THE LIE 

But a knock at the door is about to change everything. A young woman by the name of Jess holds a note with the results of a DNA test, claiming to be their half sister. 

THE UNTHINKABLE 

As the fallout starts, it's clear that they are all hiding secrets, and perhaps this family isn't as perfect as it appears. .

*My Review* 
 
I didn't care for this book at all...so much that I really can't even remember the whole thing, even though I just read it recently.
I know that as I was reading it I didn't care for the characters at all. The plot was really all that thrilling to me and overall I felt disappointed since The Other Woman and The First Mistake were amazing in my opinion.

2 comments: