Monday, October 26, 2020

MyLibook


 

I was extremely fortunate to have been contact by Estelle Bardon to review her MyLibooks with my daughter. They are a series of books personalized for your child with their name (you even get to choose a color). Their objective is to help your child learn to read. The first page contains some sight words to help with what they'll be reading. With 5 different levels to choose from, you'll easily be able to find a book that works for your child's reader level.

0 - Letter Awareness
1 - Early emergent Reader
2 - Emergent Reader
3 - Early Fluent Reader
4 - Fluent Reader

My daughter is 6 years old and though she shares my love of reading if I read to her, she doesn't enjoy reading on her own at all. Not until she received her MyLibooks anyways. When we first opened them she was so surprised to see her name on the cover of a book and told me that it was even spelled correctly, which meant so much to her. 
 
Much to my surprise my daughter wanted to sit right down and check out her book. I couldn't have been more proud....she read the entire book by herself. This was the very first time she didn't need my help. She was so excited. She has now read 2 more in the set and has only asked for my help once. It makes her feel good to be able to read without help and without getting frustrated with bunch of words she doesn't know.
 

Check out MyLibooks on their website or one of the following social media platforms

 Facebook

Instagram

Pinterest

Esty


No comments:

Post a Comment