Thursday, October 22, 2020

Speaking in Tongues by Jeffery Deaver

 



Rating (1-5) - 📘📘📘📘
Genre - Suspense, Psychological Thriller
Format - Hardcover
Length - 336 pages


*Amazon Blurb*

The disappearance of his teenage daughter pits prosecutor Tate Collier against Aaron Matthews, a Harvard-educated psychiatrist consumed with revenge

*My Review* 
 
I have quite a few books by Jeffery Deaver, but this is the 1st one I've read by him. I am trying to down size my personal library and so I made a deal with myself. I figured I'd read one of his books and if I didn't like it, I'd get rid of them all. Well, it looks like they are all staying.

This book was so good that I couldn't believe who the kidnapper turned out to be. The book was a bit strange at first, but I found the characters quite likeable and I enjoyed how the story went back and forth between them.

No comments:

Post a Comment