Sunday, March 14, 2021

Blog Posts

 

 

Are you a blogger? Do you follow blogs?

 
When it comes to blogs, do you actually read them? I follow a few, but I'll admit I don't visit them often. Honestly, I tend to forget about them...unless I see a post on Facebook (or sometimes from an email). So who else can be honest? Do you visit the blogs you follow? Do you read or interact with blog posts?
 
I try to stop by the blogs I follow when I do remember. I know that simply looking at an email I receive doesn't count as a view on their traffic report. Today there are soooo many different blogs that the little guys & girls (like myself) are lost easily, or never found at all.

I wonder if this post will even be seen or responded to. Here's an idea -

 If you are seeing this post, comment something to let me know you are there. If you have a blog of your own, share it in the comments. 
Then give other blogs that have commented a follow. Let's try to help each other get seen.

4 comments:

  1. Good idea! I've honestly started transitioning from social media to more blog type settings because I've found them to be more community based and way less cluttered. I also recently started using an app called Telegram, which is kind of a combination between blogging, texting, and social media where you can subscribe to people and follow their posts in a text-like setting, but also form groups and stuff. It's pretty cool so I've started sharing my blog posts on there. Anyway, for those interested, my author blog is www.nbaustinbooks.com with the sub box at the bottom and my Telegram is t.me/nbaustinbooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the information. I will definitely have to look into Telegram. It sounds like it could be quite useful for bloggers. For some reason I don't think I was subscribed to your blog, but I am now. I look forward to your next book and can't wait to get your Author Interview up too!!

      Delete
  2. Hi! My blog centers on writing. I post featured authors, tips and ideas, my own journey and books published, etc. The site is www.getitwriteco.blogspot.com. I'd love more traffic!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your response. I enjoy reading your posts.

      Delete