Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Most Popular Books Published In April 2018

Goodreads has a list of 200 books that are considered the most popular for April. I personally think a list of 200 is a bit much so I am going to choose 10 that I think sound the best. If you have read any of the ones I choose (or want to add your own to the list) please leave a comment. It seems I will have a TBR list that I will never reach the end of, but at least I will always have a goal in life.





I also enjoy reading in bed, but having the light on annoys my husband. He bought me a book-light for Christmas, but either the battery is dying (more than likely) or I just need a new one. I found these on Amazon (and if your wondering yes I post lots of link to Amazon lol). Has anyone tried one of these or do you have one that you recommend?


No comments:

Post a Comment