Monday, April 2, 2018

Happy April, come join the FUN!!


Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. I am fortunate enough to have spent it with my in-laws. My little one got an extra basket from her Grandma and, of course, it had a book in it. I love how she immediately puts down her basket with candy and asks me to read it to her. At 3 she already knows that books are more important than candy. I have taught her well!


Today is the day after Easter which mean - EASTER SALE!! Is anyone running for the Easter sales? I would have in the past, but we have so much candy around my house that I've been throwing it out because no one eats it. I'd rather just stay in and work on reading It by Stephen King (the book of the month). If you want to join the read along or one of the previous ones check out this page.


https://readnreviews.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_26.html

Yesterday was also the beginning of a new month meaning a new Featured Author of the Month!! Check Jo Merrett out here. Make sure to join Read N' Reviews Book Group on Facebook to take part in the Author Q & A.
*Please remember that these featured authors are taking time out of their day to answer your questions so that you get a chance to know them better. Not all authors will take the time to do this, so lets show our appreciation by asking questions.






We also have the Read N' Shop going on featuring Lemongrass Spa. This is a chance to be introduced to direct sellers with having to be part of a Facebook party that all your friends are hosting. Remember that many of these types of sellers do this as their job and it's these sales that support their family.


No comments:

Post a Comment