Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Featured Author Of The Month & More

Read N' Reviews welcomes Mike Wells as the Featured Author for the month of May. 

Read N' Reviews Facebook Group is having a Q&A with Mike. Feel free to join and take advantage of this opportunity to as an author questions.  
Click Here to find out more about Mike.




Are you an Author that's interested in being featured for a monthly Q&A? 
Check out my blog page for Authors
Not only do you get your own blog page and a special post in the Read N' Reviews Facebook Group for the entire month, but you also get shared across all of my social media accounts. 
Consider it free advertising.



Hey, have you ever considered a book subscription? I love them so much that I am actually subscribed to a couple of them. Every month it's like Christmas. I think my mailman should get a raise just for delivering all my books.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment