Thursday, January 4, 2018

New Year - New Blog

https://churchleaders-eszuskq0bptlfh8awbb.stackpathdns.com/wp-content/uploads/files/article_images/10_tips_for_a_small_group_makeover_174730353.jpg

Not only did I change the name of the blog but the theme as well. I am going to be working on getting everything updated, moved around and changed as soon as possible. I would love to hear any kind of feedback whether it be good or bad. You can either comment here or send a message via my Facebook page Read 'n Reviews


https://safr.kingfeatures.com/idn/cnfeed/zone/js/content.php?file=aHR0cDovL3NhZnIua2luZ2ZlYXR1cmVzLmNvbS9CYWJ5Qmx1ZXMvMjAxNi8wNC9CYWJ5X0JsdWVzLjIwMTYwNDIwXzkwMC5naWY=

The Read N' Reviews Facebook Group is currently reading  
If you are interested in reading along come join, it's never too late. One great thing about the group is that you don't have to do the read along at the same time. The book discussion can happen at anytime (you just might have to scroll to find a specific book). I will try to put a link with the book on the Book Reviews page once it's finished. New reads will start every month. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to be in the Read n' Review group. I'm loving The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo so far!! I totally enjoy seeing posts about books and joining in on reading discussions :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to have you in the group. Thank you for joining in the discussions.

      Delete