Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Afterglow by Catherine Coulter

Afterglow by Catherine Coulter



📘📘
(2 out of 5 book rating)

I just couldn't get into this book. It was easy to read, but I found the story itself quite annoying. I understand it was a Romance novel, but still. For starters, who would continue to keep wanting try and start a relationship with someone that continuously treated like crap? That whole situation just didn't draw me in. Then to add to that (without giving anything away), how can a "good" friend do what George (and the others) did to Chelsea? I don't think I could, actually I know I wouldn't, call someone like that a good friend after the scheming they did. It was beyond wrong, but then even more confusing was how Chelsea responds at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment