Tuesday, January 9, 2018

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo & Contests


I finished my group read along book last night The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson. You can find my review for it on the Book Review page. I enjoyed it so much that I am jumping right into the next on in the series The Girl Who Played With Fire.



Have you heard about Book of The Month? It's a great way to discover new books you wouldn't have found on your own. I love being a member, and I think you will too.

Get your first book for $9.99 + a free tote bag when you join using my referral link. Happy reading!

https://www.mybotm.com/dh3w4sp44pw

#BookClub #MonthlyBookClub #BookOfTheMonth #BookSubscription #Read #Book #FreeTote #FreeGift #DiscoverBooks #Bookstagram #Freebie



AtMySiteNow - A Writer's Introduction Center is having a giveaway!!  Enter here

Lucky Draw Winner gets -
Two book promotions for 2018 to a random entry (drawn by our software to avoid bias)
 
The Grand Prize is -
Four Book Promotions for 2018 to over 100,000 viewers 

No comments:

Post a Comment