Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Sleepwalker: A Keyhole Novel by Sarah A. Kenney

Sleepwalker: A Keyhole Novel 

by Sarah A. Kenney 

 Author Requested Review
(Find out more about requesting a review here)


📘📘📘📘📘
(5 out of 5 book rating)

Sleepwalker: A Keyhole Novel (The Keyhole Novels Book 1) by Sarah A. Kenney is a short story that will keep you wanting more. Right from the first couple pages I wanted to read this book and do nothing else. When I started reading I wanted to know what the "accident" was that had happened and why it was so hard to get passed. There is never a moment of relaxing. I feel so bad for the main character, Ashley, who seems to go from one bad event in her life to another. This girl can't seem to ever catch a break. It was so well written that I had no trouble envisioning everything that was happening and to me that is very important for a book.
The ending was just the I like and hate them. I always want books to end because I hate being left wondering, but isn't that the point when your an author. Leave the readers wanting more so they will get the next book? That's exactly the case with this one. Just when you think it's over....surprise! And the surprises just keep coming. I actually finished the book and sat there saying whoa, why, how and mostly what?
I feel as though I should write more for this review, but at the same time if I do I might give away the story. Just trust me. If you love short stories, thriller and horror books, this is a definite read.

No comments:

Post a Comment