Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Secrets Of The Elusive Lover by Mike Wells

Secrets Of The Elusive Lover 

(Book 1)

By Mike Wells



or

Rating (1-5) - 📘📘📘
Genre - Romance
Format - eBook

I only gave this book 3 stars because, although I found it interesting, it didn't really grab and hold my attention. I prefer more suspense in my books. I think it was an easy read and well written. The story is classified as romance, but I honestly didn't read anything that I would consider romantic.

Adam, the main character, enjoys having an open relationship with lots of girls and lies to each of them about the others. He is very cautious about how he goes about his life and I did find the fact that he uses a roster to keep track of his girls, quite amusing. He's very methodical about the steps he takes to make sure all evidence is hidden from the girls and the lies to tells. Until Bethany comes along. All of a sudden he finds himself being more honest with her and slipping up more than usual.

I would like to read the next book in the series to see what happens to Adam simply out of curiosity. I am wondering if he will get caught by all of his girlfriends and end up with none, or if he will end up falling in love for once and settle down.

Mike Wells has a number of other books that he's written. Even though this wasn't really my "cup of tea", because of how well written it was, I do plan to check out his other books.

Find Mike on 

No comments:

Post a Comment