Sunday, February 18, 2018

Zoom In On Murder by T. J. Renshaw

Zoom In On Murder 

by T. J. Renshaw

Author Requested Review

(Find out more about requesting a review here)
http://amzn.to/2Cv1lWM

Rating (1-5) - 📘📘
Genre -Mystery, Suspense
Format - eBook
Pages - 91

This short story is about a guy who gets paid high dollars to capture pictures for his clients. The twist.... the pictures are taken while he murders them. It's also has a bit of a love story in it as well.  great story-line, unfortunately, I thought the book was poorly written. I think it could've been a 5/5 book, but the author seemed to be in a hurry to finish it. There was no suspense that led up to the murders. The main character seemed to just jump from one murder to another with no time in between each. It almost seemed like she was trying to fit as many murders in as possible. It would've been better to have had half the murders and more suspense and descriptions.

It was also a bit hard to read due to the poor editing. I found myself rereading certain parts and editing it in my head as I went along, keeping me from enjoying it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment