Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Books For Sale

Help me make room for new books!!



I've come to realize that I have more books that I do room to keep them. Isn't this the problem all book lover's face? So, I have decided that I will sell the books once I've read them, unless they are somehow special to me or I plan to read them again. I will include a link within the review to be able to buy my copy of the book.

I will also add a "Buy Me" link next to available books on the Book Review page here that will allow you to send me an email. Please make sure to include the book name(s) and PayPal information so that I may send you an invoice. If you do not wish to pay via Friends & Family, please let me know. You will be responsible for the additional fee.

Feel free to reach out to me regarding any books for sale via e-mail with questions or to request pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment